HDC | Heavy Duty Cleaner
HEAVY DUTY CLEANER or HDC is a blend of vegetable emulsifiers of the turpentine group, surfactants and sequestering agents. HDC is a universal cleaner for heavy contamination problems. HDC is highly biodegradable, environmental friendly and smells like fresh citrus. HDC remains stable and does not emulsify when used with waterand oil separators.
- HDC is a heavy duty cleaner. It is a water-based, dilutable, universal cleaner designed for heavy degreasing and cleaning. Cleaning applications include hydrocarbon residues, crude oils, asphalt, tar-like deposits, oil and grease. HDC is a highly effective agent for cleaning storage tanks, tankwalls, tank wagons and trailers, heat exchangers, pipelines, floors, equipment, vehicles and machinery.
- Immersion Baths Pure down to 1:1 Circulating Pure down to 1:1Steam Cleaning 1:20 down to 1:50High-pressure Cleaning 1:50 down to1:100Hand or low-pressure Spray Pure down to 1:1The selected temperature of the water may range up to 60 degrees C. The cleaning time, selected dilution and rinsing depends on the nature and thickness of the contaminant or scaling. Because of the great variation of contamination, a small scale test is normallyconducted by ETS to determine the optimum and most economical application.
- Depending upon the type and thickness of the contamination, the general cleaning time will be between 10 and 60 minutes. The removal of heavy hydrocarbon residues may require between 10 and 20 hrs. Using a sample of the contaminant, ETS will customize the optimum time required for circulation and determine the precise dilution and treatment temperature required to achieve maximum cleaning effect at minimal cost. After cleaning, the cleaned item is simply rinsed with water.
- Due to the exceptional cleaning capability of HDC using circulation cleaning, more thanone cleaning bath can be simultaneously processed. HDC can be safely used on most metals and structural materials. In case of doubt, ETS will provide its clients with a laboratory conducted test prior to application.
- 5, 10, 25, 210, 1000 Ltr.
- Do not store under 35°F / 2°C and not above 122°F / 50°C
- Do not use below 35°F / 2°C.
- 4 Years