Bupi Cleaner NF (concentrate)
BUPICLEANER is a powerful alkaline-concentrate cleaner with specific additives. BUPICLEANER is a universal cleaning and degreasing agent. BUPICLEANER is non-foaming and also acts as a corrosion-inhibitor, providing up to 7 days resistance against the onset of rust build-up for stored equipment. Due to the incorporation ofspecial ingredients in BUPICLEANER, the product can be used to clean and protect ferrous and non-ferrous metals and plastics.
- Cold cleaning by hand with corrosion inhibitor 1:4 to 1:10
- Immersion Bath 1:10 to 1:20
- Cleaning Equipment and Machines 1:10
- Non-flammable, Non-Poisonous, Phosphate free, Non-toxic
- High bio-degradability
- Meets all EEG Regulations
- Safe for use on ferrous and nonferrous materials, includingaluminum, plastics, lacquer and paints.
- BUPICLEANER is an environmentally benign replacement for vapor degreasing solvents, chlorated products and solvent/emulsion cleaners which pose safety, explosion, air, ground and water pollution problems.
- BUPICLEANER can be applied by hand and also in a spray machine, ultrasonic or partswashing machine. These applications require an anti-foam additive. BUPICLEANER can also be applied using high pressure cleaning equipment and in warm cleaning equipment where ETS advises using a temperature of 50°C.
- 10 Ltr, 25 Ltr, 200 Ltr, 1,000 Ltr.
- Do not store under 35°F / 2°C and not above 122°F / 50°C
- Do not use below 35°F / 2°C.
- 4 Years