RUNWAY STRIPPER RUNWAY CLEANER & STRIPPER is a concentrated alcaline based cleaner especially designed to remove rubber deposits and other contaminations from runway tracks. The innovative environmental friendly RUNWAY CLEANER & STRIPPER is solvent free and human friendly and can be disposed in the sewage system in accordance with the local legislation. The product is not subject to dangerous goods labelling. This product contains a special mixtures of several ingredients which enable to remove very resistant rubber deposits on the runway track as well as greases and mineral oil pollutions. This product is highly appreciated by its users because it easily removes the rubber contamination for 100% and does not harm the concrete structure of the runway track. The actual used products require the assistance of high pressure equipment to remove the contaminations from the track which in a lot of cases will lead to structure damage. Depending of the contamination, RUNWAY CLEANER & STRIPPER is diluted with water as below.
- Pure or diluted to maximum 1:1 Can be used in combination with appropriate cleaning and or high pressure machines.
- Non poisonous, Non flammable, Not containing phosphates, acids or silicones 100% safe to use etc.
- Fluently biodegradabe ( > 90 % according evolution test EOCD 301b) Removes rubber residues and all kinds of oil, grease and dirt without effort.
- Spray the surface and use a scrubbing rotating hard brush to bring in the product. Allow 15-25 minutes for the product to work,check periodically. Remove the dirt by scrubbing the surface again Rinse with water
Note: Increased temperature will speed up cleaning time. The selected temperature of the solution, which may vary from 10° upto 70° C , depends from the thickness of the grime.
- 10L , 25L, 210L, 1000 L Plastic Cans
- Do not store under 35°F / 2°C and not above 122°F / 50°C
- Do not use below 35°F / 2°C.
- 4 Years