AIRCRAFT HYDRAULIC FLUID REMOVER
AIRCRAFT HYDRAULIC FLUID REMOVER is a mix-blend cleaner base on fatty ester and designed to easily remove hydraulic fluid. AHFR has been tested and approved for AMS 1526B specifications by SMI Inc, Miami, USA.
- No phosphates
- High biodegradability (tested by TNO Delft, Netherlands)
- Classified as a non-dangerous preparation
- Not subject to dangerous goods regulations
- Quickly de-emulsifies, resulting in an excellent separation of oil and water
- Approved for AMS 1526B
- specifications by SMI Inc, Miami, USA.
- AHFR is specially formulated to remove sticky hydraulic oil deposits from aircraft fuselages, wheel and landing gear areas. AHFR also removes various types of oils and greases and hydrocarbon deposits. AHFR is environmentally benign and replaces chlorinated products and solvent based cleaners. AHFR is a ready for use product and may also be used as a spotcleaner on Aircraft.
Directions for use:
- Spray the product on the surface to be cleaned
- Depending from the thickness of the hydraulic oil layer, let the product work for 1 to max 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with water
It is recommended to re-treat the complete Aircraft afterwards with ETS Aircraft Cleaner. This product will create an anti-static layer on the fuselage and reduce the adherence of hydraulic oil deposits in the future.
- 20 Liters Plastic can / 210 Liters Plastic can
- Do not store under 35°F / 2°C and not above 122°F / 50°C
- Do not use below 35°F / 2°C.
- 4 Years