AIRCRAFT CLEANER FLUID (INTERIOR)
AIRCRAFT CLEANER FLUID (INTERIOR) is a very powerful Aircraft Interior Cleaner for hard surfaces Materials,that can be used for all possible ( doors, kitchen, floors, walls, including acrylic glasses) cleaning and degreasing operations. The product is solvents/silicon free and waste water friendly. The Special Interior Cleaner product was developed at the request of experts engaged in the business of commercial and military aircraft maintenance. The high Ph value of the product produces a vigorous and efficient cleaning effect. The product has special inhibitors to enable safe application. In addition to its non-corrosive qualities, the product is highly appreciated by users in the aviation industry for its optimal performance. Depending of the level of contamination to be removed, the product may be diluted with water, as shown below. With heavy contamination of hard surface matarials, the product may beginning to diluted 1:3 (water). For general cleaning purposes the product requires a dilution of 1:10 (water) Can be re-used as the provided pH continues to meet specifications and can be used as “Spray on & wipe off” process. The product has been tested and certified AMS 1550 B SMI Miami USA by both Boeing and Douglas.The product is applied by spraying directly on to the interior of the Aircraft, and spread over the surface, it is safe to apply on all internal hard surfaces including the acrylic glass. The reduced set up time for cleaning a Aircraft, combines with the flexibility of a non-flammable product which can be used anywhere, allowing considerably improved Aircraft cleaning options and reduces cleaning costs.
- Non-poisonous, Non-flammable, No phosphates, No acids or silicones, No nonilfennole
- 100% safe to use on all kinds of metals, plastics, lacquer, paints, rubber, concrete, floors, carpets, walls, ceilings, etc.
- High biodegradability (>85% in 28 days OECD specs)
- Fluently biodegradable (>85% in 28 days tested by TNO Delft,Netherlands)
- Removes all oil, fuel, grease, engine exhaust and dirt from surfaces without effort
- Surpasses the performance of standard alkaline cleaning agents due to its faster and more intensive action
- Removes unpleasant odours, has a fresh smell
- Makes the cleaned surface antistatic
- Very Economic in volume consumption
- Environmentally and user friendly
- Clients and Users Worldwide appreciate the Product
Certified by Boeing and Airbus
- Aircraft Interior Cleaner has been tested and certified in the USA according to Boeing specification D6-17487 Revision L. Aircraft Interior Cleaner has been approved in Europe by Airbus Industries. AMS 1550 B, Cleaner for Interior materials of Aircraft.
- 20 Ltr, 210 Ltr, 1000 Ltr.
- Do not store under 35°F / 2°C and not above 122°F / 50°C
- Do not use below 35°F / 2°C.
- 4 Years